Tech N9ne and Lavell Crawford on Juan Ep!!!

Happy Tuesday! 80 minutes with the awesome Tech N9ne and then the hilarious Lavell Crawford–most recently from Breaking Bad fame. This awesomeness is all over the map. enjoy!

1. I was mad as fuck listening to the tech nine interview on youtube. I thought u guys were gonna hit us with a cliffhanger like ure STILL doing to us with the schoolboy q interview.

Anyway, glad u threw this up tonite!

EQUIPTsmif | Feb 11, 2014 | Reply

2. What a gem! This shit is hilarious. Ciphs gas joke might take juan ep joke of the year.

Rich | Feb 11, 2014 | Reply

3. tech n9ne was dope but that lavell one was hilarious. gotta bring him back sometime!!

JG | Feb 12, 2014 | Reply

4. Pete, random question, but I’m thinking about relocating from DC to NY for a year or so. Looking for an area with a U-Street/Logan/Bloomingdale (near howard U)/Dupont Circle type vibe. Diverse, next to a lot of bars and local restaurants, younger crowd, not crazy bourgeous, but have decent grocery stores/gyms, and I don’t have to look over my shoulder every second. And some bad black, puerto rican and white girls, most importantly with very phat asses. Any specific areas you suggest in NY? I know random, but thanks for any help bruh.

deeznuts | Feb 13, 2014 | Reply

5. man I gotta catch up on a couple Juan Eps. Thanks for doing all these Ciph and Paul!

Mychal | Feb 14, 2014 | Reply

6. hmmm hard to compare any hood in NYC to any hood in DC cuz DC is so wack comparatively…im kidding…kind of…DC is just super segregated and way more square than NYC…there are so many places like that here…and the girls are hot in almost every city…you could live downtown and get what youre asking for or go up to the heights…or many places in-between…im biased though..DC is my hometown for life and I will rep it forever but i would always choose living in NYC over in DC proper…but I’m from maryland …what do i know?!

pmd | Feb 14, 2014 | Reply

7. Ha, yeah I feel you on the segregated and square thing, that’s part of the reason I’m thinking about heading out. I’m thinking LES and then expanding the search from there, but we’ll see. Good look on the advice though man.

deeznuts | Feb 17, 2014 | Reply

8. Yup need Lavell Crawford back ASAP!! Up there with Patrice as one of the funniest dudes you’ve had on here.

Mychal | Feb 19, 2014 | Reply

9. Yo, Lavell is fuckin’ hilarious.

$te-vo23 | Feb 20, 2014 | Reply

10. a Beatnuts JuanEp would be epic.

Christian | Feb 21, 2014 | Reply

11. that was epic…both guests were great!

brownsounds | Feb 27, 2014 | Reply

1 Trackback(s)

1. Feb 11, 2014: from Tech N9ne & Lavell Crawford on Juan Ep | Relax and Listen...It's Str8OutDaDen.com