A Juan Ep Thanksgiving Spectacular!!!

You’re welcome world! It has been 5 years of Juan Epstein apparently. Wow is that even possible?! Well either way — in celebration here is 2 for 1.

Rza and Big Boi of Outkast. This should make that holiday drive home a bit more tolerable I hope.

1. wow 5 years already! I remember the very first experiment. Shout out to all the other day 1s
    Can’t lie almost every night I fall asleep to them classic Juan Eps

Keep it up Rosenberg & Cipha

JuanEp for life
    I Love Turtles
    Wanted to do hoodrat stuff with my friend
    Smoke wit cigaretttes
    Smells like Garbage

george | Nov 20, 2012 | Reply

2. Congrats! Thanks for always posting up a Juan Ep right before the holidays. It’s been an epic 5 years. That being said PMD, I like turtles.

Turtles | Nov 21, 2012 | Reply

3. lol its nice to know you read the comments

happy 5 years

los | Nov 21, 2012 | Reply

4. 5 years and no merch …. what!!! i would proudly rock a juan ep T-shirt

ps congrats

sbuno | Nov 21, 2012 | Reply

5. Great ep….Hope to see more frequent episodes of the podcast, it’s dope! Would love to hear from Rico Wade of Organized Noise some day.

Scottie LaDeaux | Nov 21, 2012 | Reply

6. Also, I agree with sbuno…I’m all in for the Juan Ep T-shirts!

Scottie LaDeaux | Nov 21, 2012 | Reply

7. NICE! Thanks fellas, keep up the good (consistent) work!

Peekay | Nov 21, 2012 | Reply

8. Good work fellas and congrats on the 5 years. And THANK YOU for this Juan Ep. I’ve been a kast fan for years and it was good to finally get an in depth interview with Big Boi. It was good to let people know that they family and there is no bad blood between them. Im still gonna wait on that Hard 10 though.

str8outdaden | Nov 21, 2012 | Reply

9. I like turtles.

Mr.Glasses | Nov 21, 2012 | Reply

10. yessssssssssss

JG | Nov 21, 2012 | Reply

11. How do you not know Puffy directed the Players Ball video? It says it CLEARLY on the video, whenever BET and MTV used to also show the director on the video….you guys need to brush up.

SoulOne | Nov 21, 2012 | Reply

12. This was the dopest Juan Ep in a long time

MistaGoodBar | Nov 21, 2012 | Reply

13. http://www.datpiff.com/Young-Jones-Play-My-ST-mixtape.419011.html
    PLAY THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Young | Nov 21, 2012 | Reply

14. first off all a huge thank you to Rosenberg and Cipha Sounds for bringing this to the people!
    awesome episode!
    peace from denmark

Ricki Lutes | Nov 21, 2012 | Reply

15. Dominican Drew is the homey but he should stick to calling random whores

Dope Juan Ep though

SL | Nov 22, 2012 | Reply

16. Have I really been following this for 5 years? To be fair it was probably 4.5 years ago I was asking for a RZA episode, better late than never…

DT | Nov 22, 2012 | Reply

17. Happy Thanksgiven. Glad to see rza on juan ep. What I really love to see is a behind the boards episode with cyph & rza !

Kobra Commander | Nov 22, 2012 | Reply

18. Best. Juan Ep. Ever.

Astroblack | Nov 23, 2012 | Reply

19. Thanks!!!!!!! Keep up the good work.

Az | Nov 23, 2012 | Reply

20. Dope juan ep prob my fav i wish rza was there longer love wu tang

PUERTO ROCK | Nov 23, 2012 | Reply

21. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjVY0uLniqo

Original ‘Long Kiss Goodnight’ w/ Cappadonna

christian | Nov 23, 2012 | Reply

22. Yo!! 5 years…I really need yall to do a Latarian, where are they now!!!! Please….that would make my year….lmao!!!!!

DJ Booman | Nov 23, 2012 | Reply

23. http://m.soundcloud.com/rickyreasonz I may look pathetic but it would be a honor if you guys let me know how you feel on twitter @kikkyelmalo

Krysttian Acevedo | Nov 25, 2012 | Reply

24. DUDE!!! WHERE’S THE JUAN EP WITH 3 STACKS!!! Jk dude I’ve listened to this one 3 times already….this season has got to be my favorite….Spitta, Jada, now RZA & Big Boi!! THANK YOU

PZA | Nov 26, 2012 | Reply

25. Damn, Rza dropping serious jewels! Dude’s a genius. Be cool to chill with the Abbott for an hour or two and just soak up that science. Legendary. Get him back on Juan Ep ASAP guys. And get the whole Wu on Juan Ep for that 20th anniversary shit.

Tony Montana | Nov 27, 2012 | Reply

26. Top 3 Juan Ep of all-time right here. Classic shit. I think I could listen to Rza talk all day. Dude is mad deep. Sir Lucious is one cool cat as well.

Thanks Guys!

Steved23 | Nov 29, 2012 | Reply

27. wheres the wu block juan ep
    i see everyone is posting video for it
    but i see no wu block juan ep

los | Dec 1, 2012 | Reply

28. Cool Juan Ep guys, but everyone, K Foxx included, needs to STFU with all that “It’s okay for black people to say nigga but not for anyone else” BS. Get it straight, it’s not okay for ANYONE to use that word. Especially if you’re then gonna catch feelings when anyone outside your small list of who’s acceptable to use it, then goes ahead and says it.

Firstly that hateful word has no place to be used so freely in a modern society. Especially in a country like America that is still fighting it’s way towards repairing the damage of both its distant and recent history. Secondly, that BS that always gets quoted about its use as a term of endearment taking away its power has been clearly proved wrong a very long time ago.

It’s been used within the black community for countless years and the word has lost none of its power to shock and offend when someone else says it. All that’s happened is its frequent use within Hip-Hop has actually increased use of the word by pushing it out as an acceptable word to address your friends by to kids who don’t know any better.

You’ve got a whole generation of kids that haven’t grown up knowing the word as a hate slur, but rather as a term of endearment used by their idols. Anyone over a certain age knows the deal but when some kid that has never been properly schooled on the word hears it used so freely by so many celebrities without explanation, of course they’re gonna latch onto it.

Either we go ahead and freely use the word while accepting that your use of it is doing nothing more than perpetuating and encouraging it, while making you look stupid by referring to yourself, your friends and your family with the most hateful racial slur. Or put your money where your mouth is and stop using it entirely, in order to end its ridiculous ongoing use.

Saying “I can use it but you can’t” is tired and accepts no responsibility for the part we play in encouraging use of that word in a world where it has no place anymore. Rza’s right that words are traps but it’s better to let go of that word entirely, along with the hatred it still has the power to conjure. Many people in the Hip-Hop world are too quick to pass responsibility down the line rather than look in the mirror.

Time to stop that shit and man up! Peace.

Face the Facts | Dec 2, 2012 | Reply

29. Aaaww jeg ikke den eneste det fedt at høre!

Aligraf | Dec 6, 2012 | Reply