Juan Ep with Busta Rhymes

Whoa lots of everything on here. Starts off a bit tense but gets good…brief cameo from Ebro…

1. They all need to feat that dude Ebro.. Thanks Juan Ep

Mr.Glasses | Aug 26, 2012 | Reply

2. I’m loving the consistency. On the Busta subject though. He is telling Rosenberg appologizing to Nicki is the right thing to do, but he wants to defend Lil Wayne on Angie’s show saying “I don’t ever think you should apologize about how you feel”. FOH Bust! That’s some fuckery right there.

Bristol_Tennessee | Aug 26, 2012 | Reply

3. Thanks PMD! But seriously, you guys need Enuff, Angie & Flex to get on the podcast when they have time. peace.

Turtles | Aug 26, 2012 | Reply

4. Dope!
    A little wierd with the whole minaj situation but whatever, people just need to get over that shit like cipha said.
    Loving the consistency.

JG | Aug 26, 2012 | Reply

5. yo pete, you were right. “get you some” did release as a single because i got the vinyl single with the instrumental & acapella. busta’s memory is a little fuzzy. example, ciph was right about syntax era being on the 2nd album.

Turtles | Aug 26, 2012 | Reply

6. Dope Juan Ep

Fuck YMCMB

SL | Aug 26, 2012 | Reply

7. Gotta say that shit was good…my level of expectation was quite high so it’s kinda unfair for me to judge…Busta seems like a ok dude it just threw me off when he only wanted to talk about his new album. Glad you got him comfortable again because some gems were dropped….I agree with the comment about other jocks being on Juan Ep….Ghostface please or some CLASSIC southern artist

PZA | Aug 27, 2012 | Reply

8. all that weed

PZA | Aug 27, 2012 | Reply

9. Awesome!

You guys still going to get El-P on the show?

Sam | Aug 27, 2012 | Reply

10. peter, is it weird to be around people all the time who dislike you soley based on your race?

yobe | Aug 27, 2012 | Reply

11. It was pretty nervous toward the beginning but Busta is such a hypocrite wanting you to apologize. Also, you didn’t diss her, you dissed one of her songs. FOH Busta.

Peekay | Aug 27, 2012 | Reply

12. yo david, this juan ep was poppin, can we get a follow up with Ebro on how he SONNED Buss. thats all i got to say.

Reny Toribio | Aug 27, 2012 | Reply

13. Ebro sonned that fucc nigga Busta Rhymes

Play your position lil nigga

lol Busta wearing Affliction

Ken Rose | Aug 27, 2012 | Reply

14. I really wanted to hear that play out on JuanEp it was so neccesary. Either way dope episode.

str8outdaden | Aug 28, 2012 | Reply

15. I wish I could have heard Ebro air his ass out. Busta’s a fantastic mc and a legend, but he’s a fucking scatterbrained prick. Fuck him and YMCMB

MistaGoodBar | Aug 28, 2012 | Reply

16. I’m sorry but as a fan hiphop that should have never been aired. You have the Dream Hampton hiccup, mobb deep beef,Yahoo like headlines on hiphopsites, and now Juan Ep decides to try air out a private conversation with one of the ambassadors of hip hop? I’m a great fan of the show, but play your part Rosenberg, seriously Trevor?

You’ve must have let your celebrity get you too gassed up. I enjoy listening to Juan EP because of the fun atmosphere we’ve grown to love..four words…”learn how to edit”.

R.I.P. Kleph Dollaz

- Tampasolar

Tampasolar | Aug 29, 2012 | Reply

17. DEAD @ BUSTA IN AN AFFLICTION T……wow

-_______-

Brandon | Aug 30, 2012 | Reply

18. lmao i guess ciph and you can feel safe, now that beans is going back to the clink sooner than later

los | Aug 30, 2012 | Reply

19. Nice recovery episode.

When I saw Busta calling you out on the morning show for the Starships diss I thought we were in for a shitty Juan-Ep (with Busta losing major respect). But all in all was a good episode.

Fuck Busta’s new album, it might be good or whatever but we wanted to hear them classic behind the scenes stories.

The story about how Dre came up with that track ‘Legend of the fall-offs’ (which was a Rakim Aftermath leftover BTW) with the shovel was great.

PS: All the best for your wedding at the weekend.

Az | Aug 30, 2012 | Reply

20. I wanted to know about the Flipmode Era and members

christian | Aug 30, 2012 | Reply

21. I highly doubt his album will be out in november. Anyway dope episode and The Big Bang is an underrated album it;s got some bangers on there.

console | Aug 30, 2012 | Reply

22. Peter Rosenberg is one annyoing Wigga that tries too hard to be down.

Petro3 | Aug 30, 2012 | Reply

23. I LOVE DICKS IN MY AZZ

Petro3 | Aug 31, 2012 | Reply

24. FLOYD MAYWEATHER JUAN EP!!?

Please let it be a real Juan Ep, not a fake ass radio Juan Ep.

Ken Rose | Aug 31, 2012 | Reply

4 Trackback(s)

1. Aug 27, 2012: from Rap Radar :: Busta Rhymes On Juan Epstein
  2. Aug 27, 2012: from Nah Right » Busta Rhymes on Juan Epstein
  3. Aug 27, 2012: from Juan Epstein Meets Busta Rhymes « Rap Hip-Hop Beats
  4. Aug 27, 2012: from The Daily Rap Up | Hip Hop • Sports • Kicks • More » Busta Rhymes x Juan Epstein #Interview