What’s Poppin Vol. 1

I got together with the good people at Popchips to create a mixtape/album that I am very proud of. It features original performances from some of the best in the game and original production from some of my favorite producers. With so much BS out there — sometimes it’s hard to find what’s really poppin. Well I did the work for you. Enjoy.

1. this is cool and all but…..whats poppin with that juan ep lol hiyoooo!!!

los | Sep 6, 2011 | Reply

2. ^werd

Mr.Londoner | Sep 6, 2011 | Reply

3. Track list for the lazy, thank you.

abraham | Sep 7, 2011 | Reply

4. yo rosenberg thanks for this man forreal. i really feel like you revivin dis hiphop shit bringin it back to what it was WHAT IT SHOULD BE i just hope every1 catches on…. again thanks and RiP to ya brother man HE KIllED that track though lol

@491deztruth | Sep 24, 2011 | Reply

5. damn this shit is hard

Max | Oct 17, 2011 | Reply

6. Fats Money Mansions LP Availble In Stores/Online!

FatsMoney | Oct 27, 2011 | Reply

61 Trackback(s)

1. Sep 6, 2011: from Kendrick Lamar – ‘My Mind Drifts’ | HipHop-N-More
  2. Sep 6, 2011: from Rap Radar :: New Music: Kendrick Lamar “My Mind Drifts
  3. Sep 6, 2011: from Kendrick Lamar – My Mind Drifts – CloudMusiq.com
  4. Sep 6, 2011: from Kendrick Lamar – My Mind Drifts
  5. Sep 6, 2011: from New: Kendrick Lamar + Asher Roth | Control+Alt+Delight New: Kendrick Lamar + Asher Roth | A place to discuss and discover the new and the timeless.
  6. Sep 6, 2011: from J. Cole – Who Datt Pt. 2 (feat. SD & Childish Gambino) | GoodMusicAllDay.com
  7. Sep 6, 2011: from New Music: Kendrick Lamar – My Mind Drifts | DaLeak.com - Quality Hip Hop Music. Updated 24/7
  8. Sep 6, 2011: from VaporsNYC » Blog Archive » “My Mind Drifts” – Kendrick Lamar
  9. Sep 6, 2011: from Peter Rosenberg 'What's Poppin Volume 1' Mixtape (DOWNLOAD) | Tracklist (Link/Listen/Stream) | Kendrick Lamar, Raekwon
  10. Sep 6, 2011: from Kendrick Lamar – My Mind Drifts (Prod. The Quartermaine) | CheckThisTrack
  11. Sep 6, 2011: from Kendrick Lamar- My Mind Drifts [Audio] : The Backpack Life
  12. Sep 6, 2011: from Rap-Up.com || New Music: Kendrick Lamar – ‘My Mind Drifts’
  13. Sep 6, 2011: from atrilli » » J. Cole ft. SD & Childish Gambino – Who Datt Pt. 2 (Prod. J. Cole)
  14. Sep 6, 2011: from Action Bronson – Action (Prod By Party Supplies) « Steady Bloggin'
  15. Sep 6, 2011: from { Kendrick Lamar: "My Mind Drifts" [Music] } Manifesto
  16. Sep 6, 2011: from New Music: Kendrick Lamar “My Mind Drifts | ShyneBeats.com
  17. Sep 6, 2011: from Kendrick Lamar – My Mind Drifts - FINDtheSHIT
  18. Sep 6, 2011: from Kendrick Lamar – "My Mind Drifts'' | New Music | SoulCulture
  19. Sep 6, 2011: from Kendrick Lamar – My Mind Drifts
  20. Sep 6, 2011: from GKS | Gentlemen Know Style | Blog
  21. Sep 6, 2011: from J. Cole – Who Datt Pt. 2 (feat. Childish Gambino) – CloudMusiq.com
  22. Sep 6, 2011: from KarenCivil.com
  23. Sep 6, 2011: from The Hip Hop Chronicle UK
  24. Sep 6, 2011: from The Hip Hop Chronicle UK
  25. Sep 6, 2011: from Kendrick Lamar - My Mind Drifts | Atl Night Spots
  26. Sep 6, 2011: from Tyler, The Creator – Odd & Twisted (Feat. Domo Genesis)
  27. Sep 6, 2011: from NEW MUSIC: Kendrick Lamar- 'What’s Poppin Vol. 1' (Mixtape) | The Celebrity Inc.
  28. Sep 6, 2011: from New Mixtape: Peter Rosenberg & Popchips Present Whats Poppin Vol. 1 | BLAZED1
  29. Sep 6, 2011: from Kendrick Lamar // My Mind Drifts (TRK) | HEADNODZ.FM
  30. Sep 6, 2011: from Kendrick Lamar - Mind Drifts - Uptown Soldier Uptown Soldier
  31. Sep 6, 2011: from New Music: Kendrick Lamar – ‘My Mind Drifts’ | Flymindstate.com
  32. Sep 6, 2011: from New Childish Gambino Verse – Who Datt (produced by J.Cole) | Sick Hip Hop Mix |
  33. Sep 6, 2011: from New Music: Kendrick Lamar “My Mind Drifts” | Hip hop music
  34. Sep 7, 2011: from New Music: Kendrick Lamar “My Mind Drifts” « The Cost Magazine
  35. Sep 7, 2011: from New Music: J. Cole - Who Dat Pt. 2 (Feat. SD & Childish Gambino) | Rap Dose
  36. Sep 7, 2011: from Kendrick Lamar - My Minds Drifts | Grand Smack
  37. Sep 7, 2011: from J.Cole ft. SD & Childish Gambino – “Who Datt Pt 2″
  38. Sep 7, 2011: from New Music: Kendrick Lamar – ‘My Mind Drifts’ | FabMedia
  39. Sep 7, 2011: from Mixtape…Wednesday: What’s Poppin’ Volume 1 « Raps on Deck
  40. Sep 7, 2011: from Blogstodiefor | New Music: Kendrick Lamar - "My Mind Drifts"
  41. Sep 7, 2011: from Tyler The Creator & Domo Genesis – Odd & Twisted (Freestyle) « ILLROOTS
  42. Sep 7, 2011: from Not I Said The Fly | my words are weapons…
  43. Sep 7, 2011: from Kendrick Lamar – My Mind Drifts « ILLROOTS
  44. Sep 7, 2011: from J. Cole (feat. SD & Childish Gambino) – Who Dat (Part 2) | The Chuckness
  45. Sep 7, 2011: from WayUpHere – Asher Roth – Goodbye
  46. Sep 7, 2011: from WayUpHere – Tyler the Creator & Domo Genesis – Odd & Twisted (Freestyle)
  47. Sep 7, 2011: from J. Cole feat. SD & Childish Gambino - Who Dat Pt. 2 - Uptown Soldier Uptown Soldier
  48. Sep 7, 2011: from J.Cole ft. SD & Childish Gambino – Who Datt Pt. 2 - FINDtheSHIT
  49. Sep 7, 2011: from Kendrick Lamar – My Mind Drifts | Cracked Atoms
  50. Sep 8, 2011: from Tyler, The Creator & Domo Genesis – Odd & Twisted | Odd Future Talk
  51. Sep 8, 2011: from J.Cole ft. SD & Childish Gambino – “Who Datt Pt 2″ | Turn Up Your Speakers
  52. Sep 8, 2011: from Tyler, The Creator & Domo Genesis – Odd & Twisted | Cracked Atoms
  53. Sep 9, 2011: from Childish Gambino – Who Dat Part 2 « « Jonny U Music | www.jonnyu.org | The Official WebpageJonny U Music | www.jonnyu.org | The Official Webpage
  54. Sep 9, 2011: from BBR2010 – Fresh for a new Decade » » Childish Gambino – Who Dat Part 2
  55. Sep 9, 2011: from Download: Peter Rosenberg Presents… What’s Poppin Volume 1 | Friedmylittlebrain | Electronic music, events and MP3
  56. Sep 9, 2011: from Peter Rosenberg Presents: What’s Poppin Volume 1 « TDK Life On Record
  57. Sep 15, 2011: from Action Bronson « WESTCHEDDAR
  58. Sep 17, 2011: from J. Cole x SD x Childish Gambino - "Who Dat Pt. 2" | Free Download | SoulCulture
  59. Oct 17, 2011: from Action Bronson – Blue Chips (produced by Party Supplies).
  60. Oct 20, 2011: from Torae – That Raw (Prod. by Pete Rock) [Download]
  61. Nov 21, 2011: from iPod Hustle: Action Bronson, Stige, & 2 Chainz ~ nappyafro.com