Can You Believe It’s Been a Year?

I learned to never doubt this man and it will take a lot more than a tough first year for me to doubt him now. This footage, though, should remind you of why he won the Nobel Peace Prize. We haven’t even begun to feel the effects of his presidency yet. God what a great night that was…..

1. “We haven’t even begun to feel the effects of his presidency yet.”

probably should have held off before giving him the Nobel Prize then eh?

Brent | Nov 3, 2009 | Reply

2. I was on CLOUD 9 and still am.

@Brent – probably should have held off submitting that comment before reading Nobel’s official statement eh?

Oh yea, and in a year.. here’s just some of the things he’s done: John H. Richardson’s Timeline of Obama’s First Year

j.Peso! | Nov 3, 2009 | Reply

3. @j.Peso! Two of the big things on that Esquire list were the closing of Guantanamo and our withdrawl from Iraq. Which is a bit like W’s “Mission Accomplished” because Guantanamo carries on just as it did before, and our troops still fight and die in Iraq (as Obama contemplates adding even more troops to the quagmire in Afghanistan).

Seriously, I voted for Obama, and I supported his campaign with over $1,000 of my own money (a lot for me, as I don’t make much). And his election was historic, no doubt. But I’m over that. Two wars continue. Real health care reform remains a hope. Wall Street hasn’t been regulated in any serious way. And jobs remain elusive for everyday Americans. I’ll cheer Obama’s Presidency when I see him bring the change I voted for.

The Democrats got their asses handed to them yesterday. Take note.

mark | Nov 4, 2009 | Reply

4. Rosenberg your a goner if u dont put up that Kay Slay Juan Ep

Boston B | Nov 9, 2009 | Reply

5. JUAN EP

Yep Yep | Nov 9, 2009 | Reply

6. ^^^^^^^
    I’m with these fools where is Juan Ep were goin on on six months or so now (the one with the movie guy does not count).

Greg in VA | Nov 12, 2009 | Reply