How Offensive Is This?

picture-2.png

Nukes or A-Bomb? Appropriate. N-Bomb?? That’s just seeing how disgusting you can be without being called out. Well Matt Drudge is one of the worst human beings alive and I just had to point this one out. Absolutely tasteless.

Matt Lajeskie | May 25, 2009 | Reply

2. Fuk’em! Drudge and the rest of the Republican Douche bags are on their way to a quick extinction. Mufukas are damn near Dinosaurs. Irrelevant.

Kevski | May 26, 2009 | Reply

3. urm…i dont get it?

hello | May 26, 2009 | Reply

4. Ehh, I don’t know Rosenberg had he said N***** bomb then yeah I would have been offended(FYI, I’m black) but I think N bomb was just a shorter way of saying.

Now I have heard you say sometimes the phrase “N bomb”, and I know you are not racist. What about white people who wear shirts that says “Ninja, please”, does that upset you.

So I dont know about that one, might have to let that one slide.

Kappa0 | May 26, 2009 | Reply

5. yo rosenberg, i think ur funny and everything but seriously dude, can u stop using the word ‘record’ every f*&king minute!!!!!!!!!!!!u sound like a true loser…try song or another word!:(

(Its so frustrating because I know u must of said it 2 urself when reading this!!))

p | May 26, 2009 | Reply

6. @ p

no idea what youre talking about..the word “record” ?? thats what i call songs or albums…sorry for being so archaic!

@kappa0

yes i def dont fuck with the ninja please t shirts

pmd | May 26, 2009 | Reply

7. all that “ninja” and “nucka” business needs to cease. Those phrasings of the n-bomb are only there so white kids can drop n-bombs and not feel racist.

FYI, I’m white.

MILES D. CAT | May 26, 2009 | Reply

8. Ok Rosenberg, so I did my wikipedia on Matt Drudge and I saw the magical words Fox News & Conservative. haha. You may have a point to what you were talking about before. Sooo i take back my comments I said before. Drudge is a racist bastard.

Kappa9 | May 26, 2009 | Reply

9. it’s about the same as daily tabloids, and yahoo headlines.

tampasolar | May 26, 2009 | Reply

10. lol….p I totally agree! rosenberg you do use the word ‘record’ alot…I’m listening to juan epstein as I type….

Although it is annoying, dont let it, get to u p, smile:) enjoy life

angele | May 26, 2009 | Reply

11. Yea I always hated this scumbag since I first found out about him. I remember when Obama won his headline was something like “Black man beats senior citizen and woman” or some shit like that. He is white trash plain and simple.

PB | May 27, 2009 | Reply

12. you gotta stop letting Kanye kim jong il you on camera homie.

uni | May 27, 2009 | Reply

13. wow, yall tripping over him using the word “record” too much??? it’s official, yall have no life.

aaron | May 27, 2009 | Reply